Basic Chromatography Vials
BASIK Brand™ Vials, Inserts and Caps
- Value Priced for Budget Minded
- Meets or Exceeds all Instrument Specs
Excellent Choice for non-Critical Applications
Basik™ Vials, Inserts & Caps were developed to bring a simple autosampler vial line
to the market that has exceptional value with emphasis on low cost without sacrificing
quality standards that are required for confidence in batch to batch performance.
The Basik™ brand of vials offers the following features;
- Low Cost/High Value
- Specifications that meet or exceed minimum laboratory demands
- Vials that are produced using inline vision camera systems as they are tooled to
assure perfect fit and form.
- Caps that do not “extract” under normal conditions and will not jam your autosampler
- Strict Quality Control of each and every batch to make sure you don’t have a problem
and have to investigate mysterious lost peaks, extra peaks or quantitation errors
due to improper vials.
* Made of first hydrolytic, Type-1, formula 33 or N51A expansion borosilicate glass.
The BASIK™ caps and septa are manufactured and quality tested the
same way with extremely high standards for extractables, pierce-ability and resealing
and these can be certificated as well upon request.
- Not all vials are created equal...
your sample handling processes for chromatography is one of the most expensive in
a separations lab and the final container you entrust it to before analysis is critical.
In this “final container”, you do not want or expect to find extractables, dirt,
dust or manufacturing residue in the vials or caps. BASIK™ brand vials & inserts
offer assurances of quality reliability due to our own specifications and in process
and batch testing. Certificates of conformance are available upon request.