Frequently Asked Questions: Sales Policies
- How do I place an order with MicroSolv?
- What is the minimum order?
- Who pays for the shipping and duty charges?
- If I donít like the product, can I return it?
- What are your payment terms?
- Which credit cards will you accept?
- How do I get technical assistance?
- How do I know if prices I had are current?
- How can I get samples?
- Are prices on the web site current?
1. How do I place an order with MicroSolv?[top]
MicroSolv is committed to making it easy for our customers to procure our products and services. You can order
in many different and convenient ways:
From your local distributor. MicroSolv products are available from distributors all over the world.
Order Online. We provide a listing of our products in our
Online Catalog and we also have a shopping cart feature from our
Order Online page.
Direct Via Fax, Phone or Mail. We accept orders from our customers directly if you choose. See
Communications and Web Sites for our address and phone numbers.
2. What is the minimum order? [top]
There is a very low minimum order of $35.00 for US and Canadian sales and $100.00 for all other orders.
3. Who pays for the shipping and duty charges? [top]
The customer is responsible for payment of all shipping, handling and duty charges associated with orders.
For cusotmers that have established accounts with MicroSolv we will ship via UPS or FedEx and pre-pay the charges and add them to your invoice or credit card transaction
if you choose. All other shippers are subject to handling fees and must be agreed to before your order is placed.
4. If I donít like the product, can I return it? [top]
Yes, all regular catalog items that are not opened, unused and re-sellable can be returned to MicroSolv at no
expense to the customer. The customer is responsible for freight and duty charges on all shipments. Custom manufactured or ordered items, software and
calibration kits cannot be returned once they are shipped.
5. What are your payment terms? [top]
For regular customers with pre-approved accounts, our terms are Net 30 days, FOB ex-factory. For new customers,
our terms are cash in advance or major credit card. International customers must pay in advance and are responsible for import duty and taxes if they apply. It is very easy to open an account, contact us via fax or
phone to open an account today. Click here to view our online, secured Credit Application
6. Which credit cards will you accept? [top]
MicroSolv accepts: Visa, Master Card and American Express from customers with established accounts or new US and Canadian customers. New International customers should contact customer service if you wish to use credit cards for payment.
7. How do I get technical assistance? [top]
The best way to access technical assistance for MicroSolv products is to call our customer service desk at 1.732.578.1777 ext. 200
or to send us an email.
8. How do I know if prices I had are current? [top]
Although we strive to hold our prices constant, the best way to know if your prices are current is to call our
customer service department for an up to the minute price quote at 1.732.578.1777. You can also access our
Online Catalog and view our Product Listing page, or send an email to
9. How can I get samples? [top]
You should first ask your local distributor or our Customer Service
Department for samples. They are trained in which products are available for sampling and which are not. You can
request certain samples online. Click here for Request Forms.
10. Are prices on the web site current? [top]
Yes! However, the prices indicated are for the US and Canadian markets. International customers should consult local
distributors in your area for local currencies and pricing. Click here for