Classic Chromatography Vials
MicroSolv Brand™ Vials, Inserts and Caps
- “Classic Vials”, Caps & Inserts for Chromatography
- Meets or Exceeds all Instrument Specs
Reliability: Choice for Quality Control Applications
MicroSolv Brand™ vials & caps were developed for the separations laboratory that
investigates impurities, works with quantitation values and stability testing and
have been the standard of instrument companies for years. The requirements for autosampler
compliant vials that did not interfere with precision and accuracy of the HPLC method
led to the development of these vials and caps which are made with a pharmaceutical
packaging grade glass and matched with caps and septa that work together to provide
required performance from most commercial autosamplers on the market. These vials
have been the first choice of laboratories and instrument companies for many years…proven
- Used by instruments companies for years as their brand of vials.
- Glass & plastic specifications that meet or exceed demanding laboratory requirements
and have minimal impact on sensitive samples.
- Vials that are produced to pharmaceutical grade specifications and computerized
cameras are in placed process as they are tooled to assure perfect fit and form.
- Caps that do not extract under normal conditions and do not leak or jam your autosampler.
Bonded or fitted septa in the caps.
- Excellent quality inserts available for limited
- Special “Clean Pack” boxes for vials reduces breakage and assures you of non broken,
chipped or shattered glass.
- Available in “Easy Purchase Packs”; one catalog number for matching vials and caps
in one package.
- Not all vials are created equal...
The sample handling process is one of the most expensive in a separations lab and
the final container you entrust it to before analysis is critical. In this “final
container”, you do not want or expect to find changes to your samples, diluent or
other analytes due to vials or caps that are not made for sample handling, specifically
In this “final container”, you do not want or expect to find extractables, dirt,
dust or manufacturing residue in the vials or caps. MicroSolv™ brand vials & inserts
offer assurances of quality reliability due to our own specifications and in process
and batch testing. Certificates of conformance are available upon request.
The MicroSolv Brand™ caps and septa are manufactured and quality tested the
same way with extremely high standards for extractables, pierce-ability and resealing
and these can be certificated as well upon request.
- The MicroSolv Brand™ caps and septa
and quality tested the same way with extremely high standards for extractables,
pierce-ability and resealing and these can be certificated as well upon request.
Available with both bonded and fitted septa in the caps.